A holistic, mutually reinforcing framework.
Our coaching services act as pillars of a sustainable foundation for growth and success.
Our executive coaching service is characterized by tailored support that is goal-oriented with measurable results that come from specific tactics. This approach to professional development may include skillset expansion, accountability, feedback, and reflection.
Executive coaching clients typically meet with their coach one or two times per month for 50 minutes. Each session results in a series of action items that the client and coach agree are the next right steps. After the session, the coach provides a summary of the session discussion along with the action items. Clients bring topics to the session that include issues, obstacles to achieving goals, as well as tactics that the client intends to implement.
Our team coaching service involves working with a team to enhance its overall effectiveness, collaboration, and performance. It goes beyond individual coaching and focuses on the collective dynamics, communication, and goals of the team as a whole.
Key Features of Team Coaching
- Collective Focus: Unlike individual coaching, team coaching concentrates on the dynamics and interactions among team members. The goal is to strengthen the team as a unified and high-performing entity.
- Goal Alignment: Team coaching involves aligning the team’s objectives with the organization’s goals. The coach helps the team clarify its purpose, set meaningful goals, and create strategies to achieve them.
- Enhanced Communication: A significant aspect of team coaching is improving communication within the team. This includes addressing conflicts, fostering open dialogue, and establishing effective channels for information flow.
- Development of Team Skills: Team coaches work with the team to identify and enhance specific skills crucial for collaboration and success. This may include leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and conflict-resolution techniques.
- Building a Positive Team Culture: Team coaching aims to create a positive and inclusive team culture. This involves fostering trust, promoting accountability, and reinforcing values that contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Team coaching is often an ongoing process that adapts to the evolving needs of the team. Regular assessments, feedback sessions, and adjustments to coaching strategies are integral to continuous improvement.
- Individual and Collective Growth: While team coaching focuses on the team as a whole, it also recognizes the individual contributions of team members. The aim is to facilitate both individual and collective growth, acknowledging the interdependence of team success and individual development.
- Results-Oriented: Team coaching is results-oriented, with a focus on achieving tangible outcomes that contribute to the team’s and the organization’s success. The coach collaborates with the team to set measurable goals and tracks progress over time.